Actions of the WVAR Board of Directors
The WVAR Board of Directors is considering the following items for its regularly scheduled meeting. Any and all items that can be disclosed publicly will be located here. Members are able to provide feedback on these items by using the contact method below by emailing the President of the Association directly. Members may also use the contact method to propose an item of business to the Board of Directors.
An archive of the actions of the West Volusia Assocaition of REALTORS Board of Directors for 2021 is provided below the contact module.
The meeting schedule for the 2021 Board of Directors is as follows but is subject to change at the discretion of the Board of Directors:
July - NO MEETING
January 2021 Proposed Action Items:
- Proposal of a waiver of liability form to be used/required by members of the association and their guests for upcoming 2021 in-person events and courses hosted by the West Volusia Association of REALTORS; per the advice of legal counsel.
- Adoption of CDC guidelines as they will relate to any in-person events and courses hosted by the West Volusia Association of REALTORS.
- Approval of all proposed 2021 committee leadership and members.
- Annual approval of the WVAR policy manual for 2021 authorizing staff, committees and leadership to perform any and all functions in the administration of the day-to-day business of the West Volusia Association of REALTORS for 2021.
- Any and all other business that may come before the Board of Directors by request of its members and/or directors at its regular meetings.
Contact the WVAR Board of Directors
To submit information to the Board of Directors, please email email@example.com. Please be as specific as you can regarding your request or feedback regarding any items that may be listed above. The Board of Directors will not entertain anonymous feedback or requests for action.
PAST ACTIONS OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS - 2021
The West Volusia Association of REALTORS is scheduled to meet on January 28th, 2021.