Education Refund Disclosure
To receive a full refund for any CE Course or event, notice of cancellation must be received by WVAR no later than 48 hours prior to the start of any CE course or event. Failure to meet the 48 hour requirement will result in no refund being issued. Cancellation of attendance at any Designation and Certification Courses must be 72 Hours.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
Contributions to Florida Realtors® PAC and RPAC are voluntary and will be used for political purposes and support of state, local, and federal candidates and political parties and in issue initiatives. Making a contribution is not a condition of membership in the association and a member may refuse to contribute without suffering any reprisal. Seventy percent of each contribution is used by Florida Realtors® PAC and Florida Realtors® PIC to support state and local candidates and state and local issues. Consult your local board/association for the exact percentage going toward each. The balance is sent to National RPAC and is charged against your contribution limits prescribed by 2 U.S.C. 441a. Contributions are not deductible for Federal income tax purposes.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Disclosures #1, #4 and #7 are applicable to Secondary Members
Only Disclosures #3, #4 and #8 are applicable to Business Partner Affiliate Members
1. REALTOR® Members: Dues that are not paid by the last business day in October will have a non-refundable late fee of $65 assessed on October 31st at 9AM. If dues are again not paid by November 30th an additional non-refundable late fee of $35 will be assessed on December 1st at 9AM.
2. Portions of your dues used for lobbying purposes that are not deductible on federal income tax returns are: Florida REALTORS® computes 34% or $50 of$146 dues amount and National Association of REALTORS® computes 38% or $57 of $150 dues amount.
3. Contributions to RPAC are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. Contributions are voluntary and will be used for political purposes. The amounts indicated are merely guidelines and you may contribute more or less than the suggested amounts. Contributions are not a condition of membership in the Association. A member may refuse to contribute without reprisal. Seventy percent (70%) of each contribution is allocated to the Florida REALTORS PAC to support state and local candidates and state and local issues. Thirty percent (30%) is sent to the National Association of REALTORS® Political Action Committee to support federal candidates and is charged against your contribution limits prescribed by 52 U.S.C 30116. Thirty percent (30%) of contributions received from Corporate entities shall be forwarded to the National Association of REALTORS® Political Advocacy Fund.
4. Payments to the Association/Board of REALTORS® are not deductible as charitable contributions. Such payments may, however, be deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses.
5. Dues include a $4.50 allocation to Florida REALTOR® Magazine and a $4.00 allocation to NAR’s REALTOR® Magazine.
6. Your dues include a $35 mandatory assessment by the National Association of REALTORS® for all REALTORS® to fund a nationwide public awareness campaign that includes TV network and cable ads highlighting the value a REALTOR® brings to a transaction and stressing the importance of using a REALTOR®. Please note that this entire $35 special assessment qualifies as fully tax deductible.
7. WVAR dues are non-refundable after October 31st 2020. State and National dues are non-refundable after December 31st of this year. A convenience fee equal to 5% of the amount paid will be charged and retained by WVAR on all dues refunds requested before applicable deadlines.
8. Affiliate Business Partner Dues are invoiced in December and will be due in January. Members are suspended for nonpayment on February 1st of each year. Dues are non-refundable and non-transferable between companies.
For more information, please contact email@example.com